|• 250 W PoE Budget: 24x 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 250 W*.
• Full Gigabit Ports: 24x gigabit PoE+ ports and 4x gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
• Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
• Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
• Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
• Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
• Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
• IPv6: IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery.
• Mounting: Rack Mountable.
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
**Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
|Εγγυήσεις - Επιστροφές:|
|Επιστροφή Χρημάτων:||Επισκευή - Αντικατάσταση:|
|20 ημέρες||60 μήνες|
|Interface||24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
4 Gigabit SFP Slots
|Port Standard||IEEE 802.3i:10BASE-T Ethernet;
IEEE 802.3u:100BASE-X Fast Ethernet;
IEEE 802.3ab:1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet; IEEE 802.3z:1000BASE-X Gigabit Ethernet (Optical fiber)
|PoE||PoE Standard: 802.3af/at
PoE Ports: 24, up to 30W
PoE Power Budget: 250 W
|Power Supply||100-240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Max Power Consumption||306.9 W (110 V/60 Hz) (with 250 W PD connected)|
|Max Heat Dissipation||1047.30 BTU/hr (110 V/60 Hz) (with 250 W PD connected)|
|Standby Power Consumption||19.3 W (110 V/60 Hz)|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||440 x 220 x 44 mm|
|Switching Capacity||56 Gbps|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||41.66 Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Packet Buffer||4.1 Mbit|
|Number of IP Interfaces||16|
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|Number of Static Routers||32 (IPv4, IPv6)|
|Jumbo Frame||9 KB|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH, non-condensing