Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the NanoBeam® 2AC with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam 2AC directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam 2AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam 2AC gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
Providing high performance and an innovative form factor, the NanoBeam 2AC is versatile and cost-effective to deploy
airOS® 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features
• Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
• airMAX ac Protocol Support
• Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
• Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/40 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/40 MHz
• Automatic Channel Selection
• Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
• Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
• Strongest WPA2 Security
• airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
• Dynamic Configuration Changes
• Instant Input Validation
• HTML5 Technology
• Optimization for Mobile Devices
• Detailed Device Statistics
• Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
airMAX ac devices feature a multi -radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine.
An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 2.4 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry.
airOS 8 displays the following RF information:
• Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
• Signal, Noise, and Interference (SNI) diagrams
• Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference. airView performs the following functions:
• Constantly monitors environmental noise
• Collects energy data points in real time spectral views
• Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
airView runs in the background without disabling the wireless link, so there is no disruption to the network.
In airView, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data: waveform, waterfall, and ambient noise level.
airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
The NanoBeam 2AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi
The UNMS ™ App provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play ™ (Android). UNMS allows you to set up, configure, and manage the NanoBeam 2AC and offers various configuration options once you're connected or logged in.
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS Priority assigned to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, carrier-class links.
The next-generation airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of our proprietary TDMA protocol.
Ubiquiti’s airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM – a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX.
With their use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, 2.4 GHz airMAX ac products support up to 330+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput – more than double the throughput of standard airMAX products.
The NanoBeam 2AC features airMAX ac technology and a dedicated Wi-Fi radio for management.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Efficient Footprint The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space. The form factor features the highest gain for its size.
• Aesthetics The NanoBeam 2AC is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location.
• Versatile Mounting The NanoBeam 2AC can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight
Ease of Installation
• Quick Installation No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
• Convenient Alignment The NanoBeam 2AC pivots on its ball joint mount for easy aiming.
|Προσοχή! Βάσει της ισχύουσας Ελληνικής Νομοθεσίας, του Ε.Κ.Κ.Ζ.Σ. και των όσων προβλέπει το Π.Δ. 98/2017 η νόμιμη χρήση του προϊόντος αυτού στη ζώνη συχνοτήτων 2400 – 2483,5 MHz, προβλέπει μέγιστη ισχύ εκπομπής τα 100mW e.i.r.p.
Στην ισχύ αυτή συνυπολογίζεται η ισχύς εξόδου του πομπού και το κέρδος της κεραίας. Αρμόδια για την εποπτεία του φάσματος είναι η E.E.T.T.
Το προϊόν αυτό είναι εφοδιασμένο με σήμα συμμόρφωσης CE βλ. Π.Δ. 98/2017
Το προϊόν αυτό προορίζεται για χρήση σε εξωτερικούς χώρους.
|Εγγυήσεις - Επιστροφές:|
|Επιστροφή Χρημάτων:||Επισκευή - Αντικατάσταση:|
|20 ημέρες||12 μήνες|
|Dimensions(Mount Included)||189 x 189 x 125 mm|
|Weight (Mount Included)||0.530 kg|
|Power Supply||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)|
|Max. Power Consumption||7.5W|
|Operating Frequency||2412 - 2472 MHz|
|Networking Interface||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Wi-Fi for Management
|Processor Specs||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 533 MHz|
|Memory||64 MB DDR2|
|LEDs||Power, Ethernet, (4) Signal Strength|
|Signal Strength LEDs||Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels|
|Channel Sizes||PtP Mode: 10/20/40MHz
PtMP Mode: 10/20/40 MHz
|Enclosure||Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic|
|Mounting||Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount|
|Wind Loading||45.4 N @ 200 km/h (10.2 lbf @ 125 mph)|
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|ESD/EMP Protection||Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV|
|Salt Fog Test||IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117),
Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
|Vibration Test||IEC 68-2-6|
|UV Test||IEC 68-2-14|
|Wind-Driven Rain Test||ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|