TCG120 is a micro-controller based device for GSM-GPRS temperature monitoring and control over mobile networks. It has 2 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs, 1-Wire interface for up to 4 Teracom humidity and temperature sensors. Its 2 relays has normally open and normally close contacts.
The relays can be activated either remotely (via SMS or HTTP API command) or locally – from status of monitored parameter. Only one parameter can manage the relay at the same time, but for every parameter can be sent e-mail or SMS for alert conditions.
The controller can be used as standalone device or as a part of data acquisition (SCADA) systems. TCG120 may periodically send data to a remote server, which makes it suitable for use in client-server systems for GSM-GPRS temperature monitoring and control.
• Quad-bands GSM connectivity
• Setup via USB (Windows setup program) or SMS
• 2 digital inputs with “dry contact” and “logic level” modes
• 2 analog input with 0 to 60VDC range
• 2 relay output with NO and NC contacts
• 1-Wire support for up to 4 Teracom temperature and humidity-temperature sensors
• SMS alarm alerts (up to 5 numbers)
• Email alarm alerts (up to 5 email recipients), SMTP with TLS support
• Single call control – the relays can be controlled with a single call from up to 100 numbers
• Push mode – XML data is sent via HTTP post to a remote server
• HTTP API commands
• Firmware update over USB or GPRS
• Environmental monitoring and control of vehicle
• Temperature and humidity control
• Remote control of street lighting
• Industrial process automation
• Home and office alarm systems
• Drug and food storages monitoring
|Εγγυήσεις - Επιστροφές:|
|Επιστροφή Χρημάτων:||Επισκευή - Αντικατάσταση:|
|20 ημέρες||36 μήνες|