OpenVox A800P delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. With interchangeable FXS/FXO modules, it can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A800P contains 8 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 8 FXO or FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
A800P works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
• Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
• Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
• Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
• Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
• Up to 8 ports through a combination of FXS and FXO modules
• 8 RJ-11 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
• 32 bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.2 compliant
• 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
• Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
• Firmware accelerate I/O access to achieve high stability
• Power: 7W Minimum, 37W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
• Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
• Dimension: 246.7mm*106.7mm*16mm
• Weight: 133g
• Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
• 800-Mhz Pentium III
• 128MB RAM
• Available PCI Slot
• RoHS Compliant
• Certificates: FCC, CE and LVD
|Εγγυήσεις - Επιστροφές:|
|Επιστροφή Χρημάτων:||Επισκευή - Αντικατάσταση:|
|20 ημέρες||60 μήνες|