You may pay for your order using one of our 6 options:
1. In cash. You may pay for your order through our courier partner (Geniki Taxydromiki – ELTA Courier) at your premises, at the time of delivery.
2. By credit card. If you hold either a MASTERCARD or VISA credit card, or a debit card, you may complete your transaction online through the Eurobank e-Commerce secure payment system, after placing an online order. To finalize your online order, you must enter your credit or debit card number, expiration date, your name, no spaces or special characters, and the three-digit CVV code through Eurobank’s secure environment. Eurobank’s e-Commerce service provides safety to payers, since the card and cardholder’s details are transmitted through the web in encrypted form and are not disclosed to our company (mostly for the safety of your personal information). In case you have selected payment by credit card, the cardholder must be present when receiving the order, having his/her credit card and ID card on hand when the relevant package is delivered by the courier company. In this case (payment by credit card) orders may not be received by third parties. The same goes for online orders placed on behalf of a legal entity. In that case, the card must be corporate, and the name of the entity must be written on the card. Any order paid by credit card shall be executed and shipped after the cardholder’s details have been identified as being the same as those of the person (natural or legal) that has placed the order. This verification is made by Eurobank’s fraudulent transaction department, to ensure the safety and privacy of the customer’s personal information. This verification may take up to 2 working days.
If you want to pay in installments, the following apply:
- Your card must support payment in installments (contact us to verify that your card is in the relevant bank list)
- Minimum purchase must be €200
- Minimum installment must be €40
- Our website accepts 3 interest-free installments
- We accept up to 6 installments at 10% interest rate.
3. Payment by PayPal. If you live abroad, you may pay for your order by PayPal (secure payment system: www.paypal.com). Even if you do not have a PayPal account, you may use your credit card to pay via PayPal’s secure payment system. If you select the PayPal payment option and proceed, you will be transferred to the PayPal secure page where you will be prompted to Choose a way to pay. At this point, click on Don’t have a PayPal account? and fill in the details of your credit card. There is an extra charge of 3.0% of the total amount of your order, and a standard transaction fee €0.35 per transaction. If you choose the PayPal payment option, you will have to receive the order in person and show your ID card. In this case (PayPal payment) orders may not be received by third parties. For store pickup, the lawful PayPal account holder must present his/her ID card. If an order is delivered at the customer’s specified site, the order shall be delivered and received only by the PayPal account holder, unless he/she has provided a different destination to PayPal. The recipient shall be specified in the relevant voucher of each order by a relevant note.
4. Bank transfer. You may pay for your order through one of our bank accounts in Greece and Cyprus. Following the confirmation of the availability and accuracy of your order with one of our sales representatives, you may deposit the final amount and we shall proceed with dispatching your order. Any order with bank transfer as selected payment option must be executed from Monday to Friday by 15:15 at the most, and on Saturday by 11:30 at the most. Furthermore, after the transfer has been successfully made, you must notify us of that transfer either by phone, email or fax. When depositing the amount, you must indicate the number (or numbers, in case of multiple orders) of your online order. Given that DIM. TERKENIDIS & CO LLP – XPATIT Company does not hold products for unpaid online orders where bank transfer has been selected as the payment option, the company reserves the right to unilaterally cancel the order if the company receives no notice from the customer on payment execution within 24 hours after the order has been placed. Interbank transaction costs (transfer to any of our accounts from a third bank) shall be fully borne by the customer. The order shall be executed on the day the amount appears in one of our bank accounts.
The available bank accounts of our company are:
BANK ACCOUNT No: 176002330000267
ΙΒΑΝ: GR02 0140 1760 1760 0233 0000 267
BIC/SWIFT ALPHA BANK: CRBAGRAA
DIMITRIOS TERKENIDIS & CO LLP
BANK ACCOUNT No: 00260096160200279029
IBAN: GR44 0260 0960 0001 6020 0279 029
BANK SWIFT CODE: ERBKGRAA
DIMITRIOS TERKENIDIS & CO LLP
BANK ACCOUNT No: 6462040030510
IBAN: GR51 0171 4620 0064 6204 0030 510
DIMITRIOS TERKENIDIS & CO LLP
Beneficiary: TERKENIDIS, DIM., & CO. E.E.
IBAN: GB84 REVO 0099 6977 3767 09
BIC / SWIFT: REVOGB21
Beneficiary address: 21, Marathonos av., Nea Makri, 19005, Greece
BANK ACCOUNT No: 101010010783017
ΙΒΑΝ No: CY41014001010101010010783017
Cdbbank Swift: CYDBCY2N
Account Name: DIMITRIOS TERKENIDIS & CO LLP
5. In cash in our physical store: 21, Marathonos Ave., Nea Makri, Attica.
You may pay in cash on delivery from our store.
Attention! In line with the applicable Greek law (Law 4172/2013, article 23), any orders executed by invoices worth €500 or more, must be paid either by bank transfer in any of our bank accounts or by credit/debit card.
6. By credit card in our physical store: 21, Marathonos Ave., Nea Makri, Attica.
For store pickup, the credit card holder must only present his/her credit card if it has a PIN. If the credit card does not have a PIN it will need to present also the ID card. The same applies if you order on behalf of a company. In that case, the card must be corporate, and the official or brand name of the company must be written on the card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit and American Express cards in our store.
You may pay by credit card in our store using one of the following interest-free installment plans:
|From 200€ and over up to 3 interest-free installments|
|From 300€ and over up to 4 interest-free installments|
|From 400€ and over up to 5 interest-free installments|
|From 500€ and over up to 6 interest-free installments|