Trying to build a solid relationship with our customer base, and always in compliance with the Greek and EU laws and supporting all types of e-commerce, Xpatit hereby announces its return policy.
Xpatit’s online store is a place where distance contracts are made.
According to Law:2251/1994
A distance contract means any contract concerning goods or services concluded between a supplier and a consumer, without their simultaneous physical presence, under an organized distance sales or service-provision scheme run by the supplier, who makes exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the moment at which the contract is concluded. Within the meaning of this article, means of distance communication mainly include unaddressed printed matter, addressed printed matter, standard letter, press advertising with order form, catalogs, telephone with or without human intervention, radio, videophone, videotex (microcomputer and television screen) with keyboard or touch screen, electronic mail, facsimile machine (fax) and television.
1. Products that have been purchased by our company and are not not faulty, may not be returned.
2. Note that in case of a faulty product, the warranty is directly covered by XPATIT (Dim. Terkenidis & Co LLP) and applies within our store! This means that the shipment of any faulty products to and from our store shall be solely at the customer’s expense.
3. If you notice any visible damage to the package when delivered by the courier (e.g. punctures, creases, worn wraps, tampered XPATIT security tapes), do not accept the package and immediately contact our sales department. If you accept the package, this means that you accept it without reservation, and the courier company declines any liability for any damage caused to your package.
Product Returns due to the fault of XPATIT – Dimitrios Terkenidis and Co LLP
Where a consumer has received other than the products he/she had actually purchased from our company online, in terms of type or quantity, the consumer shall return the products for verification and confirmation of the mistake. In that case, any costs for returning the products to the company and reforwarding them to the consumer shall be borne by XPATIT, provided the consumer uses one of our suggested return options after having called us first.
Procedure of return due to the fault of XPATIT
Please pack the product(s) with additional packaging to keep them secure during shipment.
Please send the package at our own expenses using one of our two courier partners (Geniki Taxydromiki or ELTA Courier, whichever delivered your original order).
Right of Withdrawal
(1) If the customer is a natural person (consumer) making a purchase for personal use rather than for business, the customer has the right to withdraw from that transaction within 14 calendar days, by returning the product in its original packaging at his/her own expenses, in accordance with article 4, par. 10 of Law 2251/1994.
Guidelines on how to exercise the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal as per article 4, par. 10 of Law 2251/1994
Products shall be returned at the customer’s expenses or by the customer in person at the following address: 21, Marathonos Ave., Nea Makri, Attica.
For your best service, you may contact our company on +30 22940 99154 - 211 8000313
(2) The right of withdrawal as per article 4, par. 10 of Law 2251/1994 shall not apply:
- in case the price of a product has been paid at our physical store (DIMITRIOS TERKENIDIS & CO L.P.) and the product has been received from the physical store, since the sales transaction is not considered as distance-made in this case;
- in case the delivered products have been custom-made according to the customer’s specifications or personal requirements, or if they cannot be returned by shipment due to their particular nature.
(3) In case the right of withdrawal has been exercised in a timely manner and provided the product has been returned to XPATIT (DIMITRIOS TERKENIDIS & CO LLP), the customer shall receive a credit note equal to the price of his/her purchase, which shall be paid by XPATIT (DIMITRIOS TERKENIDIS & CO LLP) in the same way as the customer paid the price without undue delay. In case the customer has paid in cash, XPATIT (DIMITRIOS TERKENIDIS & CO LLP) shall pay the amount due by bank transfer. It is expressly agreed, and the customer irrevocably authorizes and consents hereto, that XPATIT (DIMITRIOS TERKENIDIS & CO LLP) may deduct from the refund any return fees payable by the customer, any compensation in case of damage or compensation of the product value in case of a worn or damaged product caused by the customer’s actions, and any restorage costs (i.e. 10% of the final value of the product on the day of initial pricing, with minimum restorage fee €5.00 – the value will be demonstrated by the relevant invoice) which shall be deducted from all refunds. In any case, XPATIT (DIMITRIOS TERKENIDIS & CO LLP) may claim any loss of money in any lawful way (for example, either return fees or due to worn or damaged products).
(4) A customer may exercise the right of withdrawal within the lawful time limits and return the product at XPATIT’S (DIMITRIOS TERKENIDIS & CO LLP) physical store as well.
Any provisions on contracts concluded away from business premises shall not apply to contracts where consumers pay less than €30 (article 3a, par. 4, Law 2251/1994).
STATEMENT OF WITHDRAWAL