The RocketDish RD-5G31-AC is a Carrier Class 2x2 Bridge Dish Antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with RocketM radios (RocketM sold separately).
Pair the RocketM’s radio with the RocketDish antenna’s reach to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul. On the right is one example of how the RocketDish can be deployed.
The Ubiquiti Research and Development team engineered the RocketDish RD-5G31-AC with high isolation and Front-to-Back (F/B) ratio.
The main benefit is improved Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N or SNR). The improved F/B ratio and lower sidelobes reduce the interference from other transmitters in the area – potentially on the same tower. The improved S/N ratio allows a higher-order modulation to be used, for example, 256QAM rather than 16QAM. This in turn increases the number of bits per second for a fixed bandwidth, which is also known as the data rate.
Because of its advanced engineering, the RocketDish RD-5G31-AC provides:
• Enhanced co-location
• Better performance
• Additional range
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
*When RocketDish is paired with RocketM
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Ruggedized mounting The mounting bracket is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
• Reduced weight The dish and mounting brackets are made of lightweight aluminum.
• Convenient installation The bubble level allows for easy alignment.
• Radome and shroud The included radome protects the inner components, while the metal shroud protects the cables and connectors from nature’s harshest elements.
• Dish, mounting brackets, and fasteners For superior corrosion resistance, the dish and mounting brackets are powder-coated, and the fasteners are made of stainless steel.
airOS is an intuitive, versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture, which enables high-performance, outdoor multipoint networking.
• Protocol Support
• Ubiquiti Channelization
• Spectral Width Adjustment
• ACK Auto-Timing
• AAP Technology
• Multi-Language Support
Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products, airView provides Advanced Spectrum Analyzer Functionality: Waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan their networks to minimize noise interference.
• Waterfall Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
• Waveform Aggregate energy collected.
• Real-time Energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency.
• Recording Automate airView to record and report results.
airControl is a powerful and intuitive, web-based server network management application, which allows operators to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiquiti devices. • Network Map
• Monitor Device Status
• Mass Firmware Upgrade
• Web UI Access
• Manage Groups of Devices
• Task Scheduling
|Εγγυήσεις - Επιστροφές:|
|Επιστροφή Χρημάτων:||Επισκευή - Αντικατάσταση:|
|20 ημέρες||12 μήνες|
|Dimensions*||748 x 748 x 349 mm|
|Frequency range||5.1 - 5.8 GHz|
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h|
|Wind Loading||1,028 N @ 200 km/h|
|Cross-pol Isolation||35 dB Min.|
|ETSI Specification||EN 302 326 DN2|
|Mounting||Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included|
*Dimensions exclude pole mount and RocketM (RocketM sold separately)
**Weight includes pole mount and excludes RocketM (RocketM sold separately)